There are many ways in which you can help the Cambridge University Amnesty International Group. In order to get involved you could:
1. Write letters to or on behalf of prisoners of conscience. Your college reps should be able to help, and organise letter-writing sessions in your College – more info to come!
2. Volunteer to be a part of our infamous annual Cage Campaign to protest against an annually selected issue.
3. Attend the events we hold, such as Jamnesty and open mic nights, film screenings, panel discussions, hosting leading figures in human rights, and many more!
4. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and join our mailing list to keep updated about all our events.
5. Become a College Rep to help promote Amnesty within your college!
6. Write for the Amnesty Newsletter, writing on any human rights issues that interest you for our newsletter, sent to our mailing list. Contact the secretary (email@example.com) for more information.